Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Lil' Wayne And His Fans...Aliens? - @TweetsMeetEvil

Huddle up niggas, huddle up. By now I'm positive that all people with a working nervous system have stopped or limited their consumption of Lil' Wayne lyrics in the year 2012. However there are some people (aliens) who choose to be an insolent moron and listen to Young Tuna Salad religiously, and I am not okay with this one bit.

So I was in the car with my friend today and the fuck boy X 4 *Rick Ross voice* plugged his I-Pod in, and played Wayne's "Racks" freestyle and by the time I heard "Eat that pussy like cold pizza" I had enough and asked why are you making me suffer for?...I gave you your gas money. But Anyways, he then went on to say "Weezy the best rapper I don't care what you think", I then asked politely if he could Gucci Mane my ass the entire fuck outta the vehicle.

I went home and gave all of this some deep thought and asked myself a series of questions like shit...

A. Do Weezy fans hear what the rest of us are listening to?
B. Do they feel some type of guilt that he is garbage juice and are only pretending to like him?
C. Has he brainwashed them to the point where they can't let go?
D. Are They Aliens?
E. All Of The Above




Well, I thought about this really hard....and the only logical answer would be choice D, please lemme explain brah.

No human being born on planet Earth will find Lil' Tuna Casserole's music to be TOLERABLE....only an alien from outerspace can sit there and enjoy this shit like its all kosher and not be diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy b no fucking way. What made me realize that my theory is 100% right would be the discovery I stumbled upon in Wayne's music itself.

Wayne has said numerous times that "We are not the same I am Martian".....could this be the truth? Is he from another planet? Does he know Invader Zim personally?? who knows. But what put the icing on the cake was the fact he had and album in 2010 titled "I Am Not A Human Being." The proof is in the pudding right there booboo. Also, why was the album released digitally first? hmmm raises eyebrows indeed.

Can't tell if Wayne fans have either been already been aliens from birth or turned into one as they got deeper into his "music" but all I know is that they are not from this world...they are ALIENS, and have the brain capacity of monsters n beings in Chalkzone.

3 comments:

  1. F*CK YOU!!! Weezy BEst Rapper Alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name is Anonymous....why is that?

    BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete