Monday, February 27, 2012

“Fighting Over Hoes” - @KaeWAHHHN


What’s good yall its Kae and we gotta get serious for a moment. There’s going 2 be a point in your relationship where you have 2 fight over or for your lady……………SIKE nigga you should never fight over no hoe that’s that fuck nigga shit. And I know what yall thinking “but Kae what if a nigga just disrespects your girl while yall out or something.” Now lets think about this Why would a nigga just randomly disrespect my girl that MUST mean my ho was out in these streets Talking reckless 2 some niggas which led 2 her getting disrespected now the bitch probably thought I was gonna stick up for her ass so she wanted 2 talk shit 2 Ray Ray And Them and for that the inconsiderate bitch deserves whatever ass whooping them nigga give 2 her.

And I know what yall nigga is thinking “if I fight for her now imma get some pussy later” WRONG the bitch is gonna thank you for fighting for her but lets be real you just fought for her nigga you face probably bleeding nshit and she don’t no hoe want a nigga drippin blood all on her sheets nshit. How you gone try 2 maneuver in the pussy while holding ya face cuz ol boy punched the shit outta you??? So yall can dead that myth that aint getting you no pussy

Now I know society has painted this picture that your suppose 2 be a superhero and protect these hoes and you even hear it in songs nshit. The nigga Burno Mars said “ I’ll catch a grenade for you” that Nigga is Dumb As FUCK!! I wouldn’t catch a Nerf Football for you worthless hoes let alone a grenade or a fade FUCK OUTTA HERE who the fuck do you think you are expecting shit like that?? Bitch you better pick up some Billy Blanks VHS’s and learn how 2 defend yaself. In the words of wayne “never save a hoe she better ask Souljaboy 2 Superman” hoe you got hands and feet make em work for ya my nigga. Im out

No comments:

Post a Comment