Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bald Hoes

Bald Hoes

By @KaeWAHHHN


What’s Good it’s ya boy Kae and yall know what im about 2 bring 2 the table imma talk 2 yall about “Hairless Hoes” Now before you think this post is all bad I do have  1 nice thing 2 say about these inconsiderate hoes. I have been noticing that yall have fat asses and that’s what’s up but that’s where my compliments stop. Now 2 get a better understanding on bald hoes I have 2 tell yall my definition of a bald hoe. Of course we got the traditional bald hoe now these hoes are at the top of the bald hoe chain these are the amber rose type of bald hoes. I remember I was in a barber shop one day and this hoe walks in with her man iight cool she here 2 support her man she here 2 stay even doe his hairline aint but this hoe JUMPS in the barbers chair and gets a Caesar fade with a Steve Harvey lineup this hoe is wildin. that’s them classic bald hoes. Next we got the modern day bald hoes now these bitches got more hair but its still short and they still got the sides faded up. These hoes don’t love they self they the type of hoes that go 2 clubs and do the chicken head strait disrespectful type hoes. Last we got the dirtiest type of bald hoe the aint shit bald hoe. Now these hoes got the most hair out of all 3 but they aint shit these the hoes that we all see with the life support ponytails. Avoid these hoes by all cost, my nigga Chris fucked one of these hoes and the hoe burned the braids off my nigga. Smh these hoes are never 2 be trusted. But with this post you guys can be more aware of these hoes and live a long and successful life and 2 the bald hoes reading this your disgusting and get some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment