Friday, February 24, 2012

#DomSystem (Part 1): Why I Listen To Dom Kennedy by @MilfGod

     It's 2012, and I'm still listening to "II: From The Westside, With Love" once a day. This shit is to niggas that like pussy what "Kush and OJ" was to niggas that love weed. It ain't even like he's a lyrical genius or anything. He's far from it. He just picks beats well & flows over them effortlessly (usually). "Blunt after you just got off work" music. "Getting dressed before heading out" music. "Shorty about to come over so you lighting incense" music. 


    Aside from all that, I fuck wit his music for another reason. One thing I've noticed this Dominic character likes to stress is that he can fuck any bitch that he wants to. I say shit like that all the time. Not like THAT, but it's similar. Is it wrong to feel like that though? Hell fucking no. It's stupid to think otherwise. 


   Pussy is nothing but a gym locker. You got the combo, you're in. Some chicks leave their locker open... some prefer to go all out and buy a lock that requires keycard access & a retinal scan (we call that marriage). But most just have the regular Master Lock that cost $5. Nothing wrong with that. 


   One thing I've noticed is that EVERY female wants you to think they have the retinal scan joint. Why? Because females like to lie to themselves. That's just what they do. I like to shock them a little bit. I just tell them "I can fuck you". Whether I have to leave out an "lol jk" or keep a straight face, their reaction is always priceless. They either smile like crazy, get "offended" and act as if I disrespected them or they'll laugh. And if she laughs, I automatically know that if she didn't want to fuck me before, she damn sure does now. Fuck you laughing for unless you want some dick? 


    Being that I can make witty jokes on the fly, I can make any bitch laugh. I keep their funny bones in my back pocket. Actually, I can manipulate any woman's emotions. No woman can stay mad at me for longer than I need her to. As crazy as this shit sounds, it's actually fucking true. Y'all see it all the time. Being funny doesn't mean u can automatically make her laugh, however. You could be an annoying fuck. Don't be that. Make HER the annoying one with her socially awkward laugh at your jokes & mannerisms, thus making the rectangular prism is yours.


    I'll follow up on the true execution of the #DomSystem next week. I just wanted to give y'all something to think about when you see a bitch with Lubingtons chilling in VIP thinking she'd never fuck with you. She will. You can fuck that fake Lubington from Canal St. wearing bitch. I mean Biggie "Black, Fat & Ugly" Smalls married Faith "Fairskinned Yellabone" Evans. If he can fuck her, I can fuck you.... especially if you reverse the complexions. 


 "That first Biggie Smalls album stay in my car" -DOM K.
                                       


(to be continued.....)


 P.S.: Happy B-Day @bizbaby !
   

No comments:

Post a Comment