Thursday, March 1, 2012

Start Thinking Like Women Again by @MilfGod

         Women's suffrage was the single worst thing to ever happen in Western civilization. And when I say Western, I really mean America. Women want to be us without REALLY being us. Kind of like how white people like to do things deemed "black" without having to actually be black. That's a stupid concept anyway, but we'll save that for another day. 


     A few months ago, I told someone I'd let my son stay out longer than I'd let my daughter stay out no matter their difference in age. "That's not fair" was her response. What the fuck does "fair" have to do with raising a family or life in general? Is that what the ERA was intended for? Being fair? That's stupid. I hate when idealist liberals act like we're all supposed to be equal (on this topic specifically) when the truth is we cannot be. 


   Why would I let my defenseless daughter (given she's not built like Jason Pierre-Paul) roam the streets at all times of night while I'm home worried sick as fuck? To seem "fair"? If I raised my son properly, he can defend himself/take an ass whooping and hop fences. I'm not raising my daughter like Colombiana so she can avoid a curfew. And I'll make sure her step mother understands that. 


    When a crisis occurs, who is it that they make sure is safe first? Women & children correct? So what does that mean? It means men are held responsible for the safety of the defenseless. Even if a woman is in the Marines & her husband is an interior decorator. If we're held responsible for something, it means we're given the last say on any decisions. Been done like that since the beginning of time. 


    Women voting changed all that shit. Why couldn't y'all just have maternity leave rights & be happy? Now politicians have to cater to y'all... emasculating their fellow man in the process. On some real Tyler Perry, Steve Harvey type shit. They should know that women don't even know wtf they want so there's no pleasing them. So women want to be protected, but want to be independent at the same time... WHOA NELLLYYYYYYY! It don't work like that. Protection implies I'm getting some sort of service in return. In this case, it would be obedience and subordination. (Making sense?)


    So you got your own job, car, crib & all that jazz. But why come is you going home to a vibrator instead of an equally accomplished #Him? "They're intimidated by us" is your usual response. Yeah that's true in some cases. OR perhaps, he expects a traditional family structure and knows he can't attain that with someone that could be deemed his equal. Human nature won't allow you to take orders from someone you feel you're equal to unless you're a pushover. 


   If I didn't notice dudes acting like females, it wouldn't be a problem. It's like we've been switching hormones the past 10 years. Women got more aggressive while dudes are more feminine. Single mothers "I don't need a man to raise my son" attitude got a lot of young men like that. I'm sure it ain't easy to find a dude that wants to help you raise another dude's kids. But they ARE out there. Internet here so you're not limited to your town. No excuses anymore. A man in a young boy's life is ESSENTIAL to his development. Don't even have to be your man. Just seek a male's help in helping you out a little bit. Put that "I can do bad all by myself" shit away for the sake of the children. 
All independent women end up like this at some point .


   All I'm asking is that y'all become women again. Be mothers, aunts, grandmothers, sisters. Stop trying to be daddy & uncle all at the same time. You gonna hurt yourself. I know y'all are emotionally vulnerable. Embrace your estrogen though. Stop trying to grow testes to mask your bitterness so men don't see you as a pushover. It's not working. You're still a woman and have to lay down to take dick at the end of the day. That won't change no matter how many degrees you have. Intelligence is attractive, but a woman acting like she should be treated like a man makes us feel kind of gay... So please chill. Take the back seat.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you can be funny but absolutely serious at the same time, gotta show this to a couple of my sisters...

    ReplyDelete